By Xiaolei Wang,Xiao-Zhi Gao,Kai Zenger
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Harmony Search Optimization Method (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology) PDF
Similar ai & semantics books
This e-book offers readers with a picture of the state-of-the paintings in fuzzy common sense. in the course of the chapters, key theories built within the final fifty years in addition to very important purposes to functional difficulties are provided and mentioned from assorted views, because the authors hail from various disciplines and for that reason use fuzzy common sense for various reasons.
Grasp online game improvement with the Android SDK to improve hugely interactive and awesome gamesAbout This BookDevelop advanced Android video games from scratchLearn the internals of a online game engine by means of construction oneA succinct, hands-on consultant to reinforce your online game improvement abilities with Android SDKWho This publication Is ForIf you're an intermediate-level Android developer who desires to create hugely interactive and striking video games with the Android SDK, then this e-book is for you.
This e-book offers an outline of clever decision-making suggestions and discusses their software in construction and retail operations. production and retail firms have stringent criteria for utilizing complicated and trustworthy ideas to enhance decision-making methods, considering that those methods have major results at the functionality of appropriate operations and the complete offer chain.
This publication is the court cases of the Fourth overseas convention on Quantitative good judgment and tender Computing (QLSC2016) held 14-17, October, 2016 in Zhejiang Sci-Tech college, Hangzhou, China. It contains sixty one papers, of which five are plenary talks( three abstracts and a pair of complete size talks). QLSC2016 used to be the fourth in a chain of meetings on Quantitative common sense and tender Computing.
- An Introduction to Language Processing with Perl and Prolog: An Outline of Theories, Implementation, and Application with Special Consideration of English, ... and German: 260 (Cognitive Technologies)
- Polynomial Fuzzy Model-Based Control Systems: Stability Analysis and Control Synthesis Using Membership Function Dependent Techniques (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- Efficient Parsing for Natural Language: A Fast Algorithm for Practical Systems (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Supply Chain Management Under Fuzziness: Recent Developments and Techniques (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing)
- Advanced and Intelligent Computations in Diagnosis and Control (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- Handbook on Advances in Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems: Paradigms and Applications in Forest Landscape Modeling (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
Additional resources for An Introduction to Harmony Search Optimization Method (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)