By Subhash C. Basak,Guillermo Restrepo,Jose L. Villaveces
Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications highlights the new growth within the rising self-discipline of discrete mathematical chemistry. Editors Subhash C. Basak, Guillermo Restrepo, and Jose Luis Villaveces have introduced jointly 27 chapters written by means of sixty eight the world over popular specialists in those volumes.
Each quantity contains a sensible integration of mathematical and chemical thoughts and covers a variety of functions within the box of drug discovery, bioinformatics, chemoinformatics, computational biology, mathematical proteomics, and ecotoxicology.
Volume 2 explores deeper the subjects brought in quantity 1, with a number of extra themes reminiscent of topological methods for classifying fullerene isomers; chemical response networks; discrimination of small molecules utilizing topological molecular descriptors; GRANCH tools for the mathematical characterization of DNA, RNA and protein sequences; linear regression equipment and Bayesian strategies; in silico toxicity prediction equipment; drug layout; integration of bioinformatics and structures biology, molecular docking, and molecular dynamics; metalloenzyme versions; protein folding types; molecular periodicity; generalized topologies and their purposes; and lots of more.
- Brings jointly either the theoretical and useful features of the elemental suggestions of mathematical chemistry
- Covers functions in different components of physics, chemistry, drug discovery, predictive toxicology, structures biology, chemoinformatics, and bioinformatics
- About half the ebook focuses totally on present paintings, new functions, and rising ways for the mathematical characterization of crucial points of molecular constitution, whereas the opposite part describes functions of structural method of new drug discovery, digital screening, protein folding, predictive toxicology, DNA constitution, and platforms biology
Read Online or Download Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications: Volume 2 PDF
Best analytic chemistry books
The bible of fuel chromatography-offering every thing the pro and the beginner want to know approximately working, holding, and reading the implications from GC Analytical chemists, technicians, and scientists in allied disciplines have come to treat glossy perform of fuel Chomatography because the normal reference in fuel chromatography.
Serves as a realistic reference for these enthusiastic about Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (SIMS) • Introduces SIMS besides the hugely different fields (Chemistry, Physics, Geology and Biology) to it's utilized utilizing modern illustrations • Introduces the permitted basics and pertinent types linked to elemental and molecular sputtering and ion emission • Covers the idea and modes of operation of the instrumentation utilized in a number of the different types of SIMS (Static vs Dynamic vs Cluster ion SIMS) • Details how info collection/processing should be performed, with an emphasis put on tips to realize and stay away from in most cases taking place research brought on distortions • Presented as concisely as believed attainable with All sections ready such that they are often learn independently of one another
Quantitative natural Microanalysis, moment version provides the thoughts of the yankee Chemical Society team for specification and techniques of natural microanalysis. This publication is equipped into 23 chapters, and begins with discussions on try samples, clean assessments, moment kind of effective vibration-absorbing stability desk, and microchemical balances.
Supercritical Fluid Extraction is a method within which CO2 is used less than super excessive strain to split resolution (e. g. , elimination caffeine from coffee). Separations is uncomplicated to all method industries and supercritical fluid extraction is a selected style that is receiving a excessive point of awareness.
- Pharmaceutical Analysis (Sheffield Analytical Chemistry Series)
- Handbook of Water Analysis, Second Edition (Food Science and Technology)
- Sensing Technology: Current Status and Future Trends I: 7 (Smart Sensors, Measurement and Instrumentation)
- Analytical Chemistry: A Chemist and Laboratory Technician's Toolkit
- NMR of Ordered Liquids
Extra resources for Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications: Volume 2