By Bao-Zhu Guo,Zhi-Liang Zhao
A concise, in-depth creation to lively disturbance rejection keep an eye on concept for nonlinear platforms, with numerical simulations and obviously labored out equations
- Provides the elemental, theoretical beginning for purposes of energetic disturbance rejection control
- Features numerical simulations and obviously labored out equations
- Highlights the benefits of lively disturbance rejection keep an eye on, together with small overshooting, speedy convergence, and effort savings
Read or Download Active Disturbance Rejection Control for Nonlinear Systems: An Introduction PDF
Best system theory books
The right way to examine, study, decide upon, and layout a profitable mechatronic product This leading edge, state of the art book offers the fundamental nature of mechatronics, a box on the crossroads of data expertise and mechanical and electric engineering. Readers the right way to mix mechanisms, electronics, sensors, keep watch over innovations, and software program right into a useful layout.
This ebook is multi- and interdisciplinary in either scope and content material. It attracts upon philosophy, the neurosciences, psychology, desktop technological know-how, and engineering in efforts to unravel basic matters concerning the nature of quick understanding. nearly the 1st 1/2 the e-book is addressed to old methods to the query even if there's any such factor as speedy understanding, and if that is so, what it'd be.
Saturation nonlinearities are ubiquitous in engineering structures. on top of things structures, each actual actuator or sensor is topic to saturation as a result of its greatest and minimal limits. A electronic clear out is topic to saturation whether it is applied in a finite be aware size layout. Saturation nonlinearities also are purposely brought into engineering structures comparable to keep an eye on sys tems and neural community platforms.
This quantity collects ten surveys at the modeling, simulation, and functions of lively debris utilizing equipment starting from mathematical kinetic idea to nonequilibrium statistical mechanics. The contributing authors are prime specialists operating during this tough box, and every in their chapters presents a assessment of the latest ends up in their components and appears forward to destiny learn instructions.
- Robust Control for Nonlinear Time-Delay Systems
- Optimal Control (Modern Birkhäuser Classics)
- Mathematical Modelling of the Cell Cycle Stress Response (Springer Theses)
- Network Science: Complexity in Nature and Technology
Additional resources for Active Disturbance Rejection Control for Nonlinear Systems: An Introduction